メアリーは小さなカメラを持っていた

2.11.10

28. SUPERFICIAL THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

My inner child
photographers, jersey shore, gaga...kids do it so much better




Having my roots (properly) re-done
Never, ever EVER try to bleach your roots at home by yourself. Ever. They WILL turn orange. Your WILL want to cry. 

The interesting compliments you receive after walking out of a salon knowing your don't look like a science experiment anymore
1. "hey lady you lookin' well fine today...excuse me...hey! i'm in fashion you know!"
2. "i would never forgive myself if i didnt speak to you. is that your boyfriend? no? you like english men? well...you know what they say, men are like money... you can never have enough"
3. "i've seen you somewhere before...oh i know, in my dreams"
4. "can i have your number? please? i'll polish your shoes."


This week's episode of Gossip Girl
I'm not giving anything away, but the show got really good again finally.


Excellent send offs
"Peace I'm out like uggs, crocs, and clear heels"
-chris todd

No comments:

Post a Comment