メアリーは小さなカメラを持っていた

14.4.11

44. TAKE NO PRISONERS

I've made it my mission today to watch every single GAGAVISION video out there.

But Gaga's not the first self proclaimed obsession I've had, just the latest. Lets review:


 2009 LADY GAGA
I remember it was one of these images in The London Paper that started this whole thing.

2007/2008 EDIE SEDGWICK
Despite what the critics had to say, I absolutely loved Factory Girl. I cut my hair, did the makeup, danced the dance. With my admiration for the 60's and Warhol, my obsession with Edie was just inevitable. 

 2006 DAVID LACHAPELLE
This man is the reason I got into photography.

2002 NATALIE PORTMAN
The way I feel about the Star Wars Saga is a story all on it's own, but no doubt it spawned a weekness for Natalie.

2000 SAILOR MOON
Meatball hair, learning Japanese, importing comic books, designing a website, making up my own characters. Absolutely full blown obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment