メアリーは小さなカメラを持っていた

18.10.10

26. INSPIRATION

Pat McGrath is the artistic mastermind behind so many couture shows and campaigns over the years. Self taught as well. Self. Taught. With only a Foundation Degree from somewhere in Northampton.
I don't know much about Audrey Kawasaki, but she seems to love painting on wood. And bless her for it because her work is so intriguing and elegant it makes me want to vandalize my bedside table.


Last but not least,
Alex Pardee is a man who does designs for a store between Carnaby and Regent Street called Upper Playground. I like him because he's colourful as hell, and he reminds me of the type of drawings that Jesper does, all distorted and stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/27/2010

    If you like Kawasaki, check out Stella Hultberg and even Sylvia Ji's day of the dead paintings. How great is that for a Halloween costume btw?

    Oh, it's Marina. Totally stumbled upon this out of boredom, but I stayed for the procrastination.

    ReplyDelete